Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-in


So I thought I might throw in one more post a week, this one based solely on my weight loss goals. I mentioned months ago that I thought I would weigh less than 200 lbs. any moment. Well, that hasn't happened. In fact, some weeks I have been further away from 200 than I really care to talk about. Again, there are a number of reasons why this is the case, but the most influential reason has to be a lack of discipline. So in the hopes of finding some accountability, I have decided to let the whole world, or at least the portion of which reads this blog, know how much I weigh on a weekly basis. I would appreciate any encouragement you may have in the comments, and when its called for, a little critical motivation. Please understand I do not have a digital scale, so don't look for a ton of accuracy, but I expect to lose more than a pound a week. My ultimate goal: 185 lbs.


This week: 206lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment