Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Am Not Perfect!

I know, I know, it comes as a surprise to me too.  But it is true; I am not perfect.  I have a lot of flaws.

Sometimes I eat too much.  Other times I obsess about eating less.  Sometimes I do not workout hard enough.  Other times I push myself too far, too fast.  Sometimes I don't care about the scale.  Other times I fret about every ounce. 

Most importantly, sometimes I forget to tell my wife what an amazing wife, friend, and mother she is.  Sometimes I focus my attention on the things I think I have to do instead of focusing my attention on doing things with my children.  Sometimes I don't finish projects around the house.  Sometimes I don't say what I am thinking, and sometimes I don't think before saying.

I am not perfect; I don't know if I ever will be.  But I am going work damn hard to do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment