Friday, July 22, 2011
My 100th Post!
I can't believe I made it to 100 posts. In the beginning, I thought I would have been to this point long ago, but there have been a few stall along the way. A lot of things have happened since I started writing this blog. Let's just take a look at a few highlights, shall we:
1. I got a new bike.
2. I got fired.
3. I learned what an IT_Band was.
4. I went through health care hell.
5. I almost shit my pants. Note: this has happened more often than I would like to remember
6. I lost over 50 pounds.
7. My wife bought me a fitness evaluation.
8. I learned to love running in the rain.
9. I broke up with Phil Knight of Nike.
10. I ran more than 700 miles, I have biked more than 1000 miles, I have done more crunches than I care to count, I have participated in 2 biking events, and run in 3 races.
All in all, that is a pretty good bucket list. I've got plenty more that I would like to do in the next 100 posts! Now, I just hope someone is here to read about them!